From Friday 26 May through to Sunday 28, it’s the 2017 Gippsland Lifestyle and Leisure Expo in Morwell. Kicking things off with a brand new look this year by the Lake Gardens and Kernot hall, this lifestyle and leisure expo will have something for everyone, including:
• 2017 New Model caravans, Campers, Motorhomes, Boats, Kayaks, Cars, 4X4’s and accessories.
• Home improvement ideas including Pools, Spas and saunas
• Fishing and Camping accessories
• Entertainment includes BBQ Cooking demonstrations, free children’s pizza making lessons, painting, art and more
• Helicopter rides and the awesome V8 Motor Racing Simulator
• Food and Wine Tastings
• Special prices only available at the Show – Look, Compare and buy!
Bazza the Caravan man, with over 30 experience in the caravan and tourism industries will be in attendance, come and meet Barry and have a personal chat and stay for the brilliant Q and A session. Parking on the grounds is free which makes it all too easy to bring the family down for a fun day, sample some great food, drink, entertainment and lifestyle options!
Entry times over the three days are as follows:
Friday 26 May – 10am to 5pm
Saturday 27 May – 10am to 5pm
Sunday 28 May – 10am to 4pm
Admission is $15.00 for adults ($12.00 if pre-booked online at nationalhomemakerexpos. com.au)
Concession ticket is $12.00 ($10.00 if pre-booked online at nationalhomemakerexpos. com.au)
Children under 16 years of age accompanied by an adult will be admitted free of charge
Come on down to Kernot Hall and Garden Surrounds, Corner of Princes Drive and Monash Way, Morwell and enjoy the Expo!